Monday, November 23, 2009

We Levitated the Pentagon

I haven't posted in while as I was wrapped up in the hustle bustle of performance time. The performances of Dance Works Fall 2009 went better than I could have ever anticipated. My cast was gorgeous and my piece was everything I had hoped it would be. My final title "Levitating the Pentagon" seemed to be the right fit and embodied the themes and images I was trying to convey.

Looking ahead to next semester, I am preparing for my honors thesis that will be performed on Saturday February 27th. I will be posting my research and ideas as I try to plan and begin to choreograph this work over winter break. I will continue to use this blog as a tool to present my rehearsal videos and notes when I begin rehearsals in January.

No comments:

Post a Comment